Take a Walk (or Ride) on the Lighter Side
Improve trails, pathways, walk/ride corridors, and parks
More and more communities are creating or expanding pedestrian pathways and bikeways to promote health, reduce traffic, and provide recreation opportunities. Solar lighting extends access to the amenities and keeps them available before and after work.
Many use solar lighting because of the extensive trenching required for electrical hook-up. And solar lighting is a very attractive solution for pathways and similar areas—including parks of all sizes. In all cases, solar lighting can provide a speedy, sustainable, cost-effective solution. After all, the natural environment demands a green solution.
When should you use solar light?
Fonroche solar street lighting is ideal for:
- Rail-to-trail projects (no trenching or soil remediation costs)
- Underlit sidewalks and paths
- Areas that need to feel safer
- Parks, from parklets to major parks
Why use solar lighting?
Fonroche makes lighting pathways and parks easier:
- NO trenching and wiring
- “Neighbor-friendly” lighting
- NO remediation cost
- Choice of color temperatures
- Overcome right-of-way barriers
- Meet IES guidelines all year